The members of FSS are informally known as ‘the Board’ and are appointed by Scottish Minsters, through an open, public process. The Board provides FSS with strategic direction, oversight and governance.
The next Board meeting will be held at our Food Standards Scotland offices in Aberdeen: Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL on 16 March 2016. The meeting will begin at 10.30am and run until approximately 3.05pm.
The meeting will cover:
- Food Standards Agency Campylobacter reduction programme : Update on progress and Future Implications for Food Standards Scotland
- Performance Reporting
- Update on the Audit and Risk committee
- Financial Performance Report for Quarter 3
- FSS Strategy
- Development of the FSS Regulatory strategy
- FSS Communication and Marketing strategy
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01224 285100 for more information on Board meetings, or to let us know you plan to attend.
- Annex_1 PDF (431KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16__-_Final_Agenda PDF (158KB)
- Board_Meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_Campylobacter PDF (195KB)
- Board_Meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_Chief_Executives_Report_-__160303_0 PDF (145KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_Developing_Regulatory_Strategy PDF (101KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_Finalising_the_FSS_Strategy_and_Corporate_Plan PDF (193KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_Financial_Performance_Report_Quarter PDF (197KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_FSS_Communications_and_Marketing_Strategy PDF (255KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_FSS_Communications_and_Marketing_Strategy(1) PDF (255KB)
- Board_meeting_-_2016_March_16_-_Monitoring_our_Performance_160305_0 PDF (271KB)
- Board_Meeting_-_2016_March_16_-Regulatory_Strategy_-__160308_-_Annex_A PDF (655KB)
- Board_meeting_-_Final_Minutes_-_16_March_2016_ PDF (185KB)
- Campylobacter_Reduction PDF (46KB)